Building Exterior Insulation Materials
What are Exterior Heat Insulation Materials?
Special quality materials that are used to prevent thermal gains and losses and resist thermal transitionscalled sheathing materials. According to the order of use;
- On walls, roofs, foundations; Rockwool , Glasswool, Carbon EPS, White EPS, XPS , and Polyurethane sheets
- Windows and doors; Insulating glass and joinery containing Low-e coated or Solar Low-e coated glass
- In installation elements such as air ducts and pipes; Sheathing materials such as Glasswool, Rockwool, Polyethylene Foam, Elastomeric Rubber Foam are used.
What are Exterior Insulation, Insulation Materials ?
Special quality materials used to prevent thermal gains and losses and resisting thermal transitions are called exterior cladding materials. According to the order of use;
- On walls, roofs, foundations; Rockwool, Glasswool, Carbon EPS , White EPS, XPS, and Polyurethane sheets
- Windows and doors; Insulating glass and joinery with Low-e coated or Solar Low-e coated glass
- In installation elements such as air ducts and pipes; Thermal insulation materials such as Glasswool, Rockwool, Polyethylene Foam, Elastomeric Rubber Foam are used.
What is Jointed Coating?
Jointed coating is a coating applied on exterior programs. Jointed coatingprovides many contributions for exterior applications and for you. Jointed coating is the application of 6 different chemicals and minerals and it is important for your decoration as well as providing you with sheathing. The program is simply done on your exterior cladding. It is called as Jamb Coating in circles.
What is Siding Facade Coating?
They are facade cladding models in which the appearance of thermal insulation boards overlapping each other. Siding or siding printing facade cladding has many advantages over classical sheathing methods .
QUICK APPLICATION: It is much faster than the sheathing (plastered, mesh ) program.
CLEAN APPLICATION: It is much cleaner than sheathing and jamb program. Since it is a non-plastered sheathing application, it provides an important advantage especially in renovation projects of owned buildings, as it prevents the contamination of windows, blinds and air conditioning units with plaster.
CHEAP WORKMANSHIP: It is cheaper than the sheathing application .
HIGH INSULATION FEATURE: EPS used in METPOR Decorative Facade Coatings has a density of 16 - 30 kg/m3.
SMOOTH SURFACE: Materials coated (plastered) in the machines at the factory provide a much smoother finish compared to the sheathing program. When the sun hits the façade, traces of plaster and trowel are not visible, as in sheathing.
DECORATIVE APPEARANCE: Heat insulation plates that can be processed in different forms allow unlimited architectural designs. Stone-looking facade cladding, jointed - jointed facade cladding, siding - waterfront printing facade cladding, marble-like facade cladding, wood-looking facade cladding, ceramic-looking facade cladding, terracotta-looking facade cladding, biscuit brick-like facade cladding types are owned and open to further development.
MINIMUM APPLICATION ERROR: Easy-to-apply ready-made materials minimizes workmanship errors.