Sheathing (Insulation) Materials and Technical Specifications
1. Best Sheathing Materials
- Interior Sheathing Materials
- Sheathing Material Calculation
- Wholesale Sheathing Materials Prices
- Interior Wall Heat Insulation Prices per Square Meter
2. Thermal Insulation Material Recommendation
- Sheathing Materials Comparison
- Decorative Interior Wall Thermal Insulation Materials
- Reviews of Those Who Have Made Sheathing
- Exterior Cladding Types and Prices
3. Best Sheathing Method
- What are Thermal Insulation Materials? Examples
- Best Thermal Insulation Material
- Exterior Thermal Insulation
4. EPS Foam Sizes
- Exterior Cladding Board
- Sheathing Material m2 Prices
- Thermal Insulation Materials Foam Prices
What are Sheathing Materials?
While planning the exterior sheathing of the buildings , the " sheathing material " , which is well analyzed and selected correctly, offers the " insulation " feature that the exterior needs with its quality structure and adds value both visually and for insulation purposes in both new buildings and old buildings . For this reason, everyone wants to use whichever product is the " best sheathing brand ".
When the best jacketing brand is used, it is useful both functionally and design andserves the purpose of thermal insulation . Intelligent insulation applications help you to control the heat loss and gain, especially from the air flow in and out of your building, which creates significant advantages.
Which cladding materials are the best? At this point, polystyrene sheathing materials contain millions of tiny air bubbles trapped in the foam, most of them smaller than they can be seen with the naked eye.
Air is a poor conductor of heat, and polystyrene itself is very effective at preventing heat transfer, as it has a high thermal resistance. Foam insulation panels for new buildings or refurbishment of old buildings is a well-tested and proven modern building technology that offers builders and homeowners a wide range of benefits. Expanded styrofoam sheathing materials are a highly versatile material ideal for the building and construction industries.
Polystyrene is a natural insulator against heat and noise. Polystyrene sheathing materials not only prevent heat from entering the house, but also regulate the temperature inside the house by not allowing heated or cooled air to escape. Lightweight, strong, clean and easy to use, insulated polystyrene sheathing sheets can be faster to install and reduce your overall project construction costs.
Sheathing material calculations are made inm2. You can access the sheathing materials and prices from the link.
Which Sheathing Material Is Better
If we continue to analyze materials for sheathing , the adaptation of the construction sector to technology offers better quality structures over time and new buildings become ergonomic both visually and functionally. Today, almost all construction companies apply sheathing to the outer surfaces of the buildings in their new projects.
There are dozens of types of sheathing process. If we ask which sheathing material is better , sheathing materials also vary in line with the processes applied by the companies. However, when purchasing " sheathing materials ", a few basic elements should be considered. Factors such as being durable, not easily affected by water and moisture, resistance to fire, pressure and tensile strength, vapor diffusion resistance, unit volume weight, plaster adhesion, workability, longevity and being economical are the factors that determine the best jacketing material.
If foam jacketing material is applied from the outside of the building, it also prevents the thermal bridge. Thermal bridging occurs when heat is lost due to the interruption of a more conductive material in the insulation. This often happens when interior insulation intersects with things like strut frames or electrical boxes.
It is better at controlling humidity. When it comes to controlling humidity, sheathing materials serve two functions. It protects the wood siding or from a rain or water infiltrating under the siding . In addition, it keeps the inner walls and exterior surface warm enough to prevent the accumulation of moisture from the heated indoor air in winter .
Buy Sheathing Materials
Today, all construction companies apply sheathing types to the outer surfaces of the buildings in their new projects. There are dozens of types of exterior coating application. The " sheathing materials " used in these processes applied by the sheathing companies that make exterior applications also vary. But when choosing between " sheathing materials in buildings ", a few main reasons should be considered. Sheathing material prices for 2019 , you can reach the details by clicking on the link.
Thermal insulation is essentially any random material (like foam) that heat simply cannot pass through. When a building is protected with insulation, it helps keep the inside temperature the same even if the outside temperature changes. The more insulated a building is, the more stable the interior temperature (and the less energy required for heating and cooling).
With R values ranging from 3.6 to 8.0, sheathing materials have much better insulation per cm than other materials(ie plywood has an R-value of 1.25 and fiberglass batts have an R-value of 3.14). This high insulation value is critical in preventing damage to framing and walls (such as mold and rot) in areas with extremely cold or humid climates.
Best Types of Sheathing Materials for Building
What are Sheathing Materials? Examples ;
- Thermal Insulation Boards
- Expanded Polystyrene Styrofoam Insulation Boards
- Glasswool: (TS 901 – EN13162)
- Rockwool : (TS 901 – EN13162)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS): ( TS7316 – EN13163 )
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS): ( TS11989 – EN13164 )
- Polyurethane Foam (PUR): ( TS EN 13165 )
- Glass Foam : ( TS EN 13167 )
- Phenol Foam: ( TS 2193 – EN 131666 )
- Polyethylene Foam: (TS 418 – EN 12201)
- Cork Boards : ( TS 304 )
- Wood Fiber Boards: ( TS 304 )
- Wood Wool Boards: ( TS EN 13171)
- Expanded Perlite (EPB): ( TS EN 13169)
- Expanded Cork (ICB): ( TS EN 13170 )
- Sheathing Adhesive
- Sheathing Anchor
- Sheathing Thermal Insulation Plaster
- Decorative Coating
- Exterior paint
- Jointed Coating
- Mansion Printing Facade Cladding
- Terra Cotta Wall Insulation Panels
- Wooden Patterned Facade Cladding
- Trendwall Styrofoam Wall Panels
- Exterior Jamb Cladding Materials
Sheathing material manufacturers know very well how their products will perform over the years. Evidence of this is seen in the limitations outlined in the warranties they offer. Therefore, XPS manufacturers guarantee only 90% of the insulation R value of their products during their service life, while brands that produce more EPS styrofoam sheathing materials guarantee 100% of the R value.
Transportation industry, expanded polystyrene (styrofoam) jacketing materials are used in detailed applications. Because the best thermal insulation materialsFactors such as being durable on the exterior, not being easily affected by water and moisture, resistance to fire, pressure and tensile strength, vapor diffusion resistance, unit volume weight, plaster adhesion, workability, long life, and being economical in terms of sheathing material m2 prices should be considered. You can make detailed reviews about the best sheathing materials from the article Comparison of the performance of exterior sheathing materials. You can also take a look at our article on sheathing types applied on the exterior.
- Ready Sheathing Materials
- building sheathing materials
- How many cm should the sheathing material be?
- Types of sheathing materials
- Interior jacketing materials
Best Sheathing Materials and Specifications
- The coating used on the plates of exterior sheathing materials is acrylic-based and is extremely resistant to exterior conditions.
- Building jacketing materials are not affected by water, humidity, frost and UV.
- It is flexible and does not crack.
- The heat transfer coefficient is very low. (0.031 – 0.035 W/mK)
- It has high thermal insulation value.
- It is economical.
- Sheathing made on the exterior provides up to 60% savings depending on the shape and location of the building.
- The system pays for itself in 2 - 3 years.
- The insulation system continues to provide savings throughout the life of the building.
- EPS insulation materials are fire class B1. In other words, it does not carry the flame.
- Since the exterior cladding is flexible, it is not affected by earthquakes and building movements.
- Building jacketing materials are not harmful to human health and the environment.
- It does not contain insects and animals.
- Quality sheathing material should not absorb water into its body.
- Sheathing materials do not lose their thermal insulation properties over time .
- Eps sheathing materials are light, do not impose a significant load on the structure.
- It should be suitable for building physics and should be breathable.
- Jointed sheathing materials with lamp edges do not create a thermal bridge .
- Sheathing materials are easy to apply , their application is much faster and cleaner than sheathing applications (plastered, mesh).
- All jamb models and sheathing products can be painted with any kind of non-solvent based paint. Of course, the preferred silicone-based exterior paint
- It provides the possibility of design for the building, it decorates the building.
- It is compatible with jamb, floor molding and sill profiles to be applied on them.
- Jamb coating does not create a thermal bridge.
When deciding on the best sheathing brand for the structures we will use forsheathing material recommendation , we recommend it to have these features above .
- Exterior Cladding Board
- Which is the Best Thermal Insulation Plaster
- Exterior sheathing
- Insulation materials
We also recommend you to review our articles.
Sheathing Brands Which Is The Best?
These insulation materials are used in the buildings, which we can define as the " best sheathing materials " for the known building . Considering the properties of sheathing materials in buildings , we can talk about a few common features. Thermal insulation, that is, sheathing materials ; Being ergonomic, the prices of exterior sheathing materials are cheaper and lighter than other options.
Other features can be selected according to preference, usage area, region of the building and climatic conditions. Sheathing prices also vary according to the selected insulation materials . After choosing the exterior sheathing materials , another important point will be the selection of the exterior sheathing company. You can find details about choosing a thermal insulation company from the link.
Building Measurement Stages for Price Calculation in Sheathing;
- The number of exterior façades to be studied is identified.
- The width and length of the facades are measured separately.
- The gaps in the facade (window, balcony, door, etc.) are measured separately.
- The total part of all facades is calculated.
- The total part of all the spaces (windows, balconies, doors, etc.) on the facade is calculated.
- After deducting all the spaces from the total façade, the area to be programmed is determined in m2.
One of the first actions to be taken when calculating the sheathing material should be to calculate the m2 surface of the existing building to be covered. You can reach the details from the link to compare the sheathing materials . Metpor Brand ready sheathing materials are 50cm x 200cm in size. When calculating the sheathing material , 1 plate is calculated as 1 m2.
What are jacketing Materials?
What is EPS Styrofoam Sheathing Material?
Expanded Polystyrene Rigid Foam (EPS) is a thermoplastic " insulation " material , the blowing gas of which is an organic component pentane and obtained by polymerization of styrene monomer . Dry and stagnant air is trapped in a large number of tiny closed porous cells (3 - 6 billion in 1m³ EPS) in its structure. As it is known, dry and stagnant air is the best jacketing material .
- Sheathing material analysis
- buy sheathing material
- Which sheathing material is better
- sheathing materials best
EPS Styrofoam provides stagnant and dry air trapped pores in this perfect jacketing application. The material is 98% lighter than air and does not impose large additional loads on the structures. It is used as a wall sheathing material in the case of heat insulation boards , pipes and formed elements and in the packaging industry. It stands out as the best recommended sheathing materials. For m2 prices of sheathing material , you can reach the details from the link.
Best EPS Wall Sheathing Materials and Features
- Many properties of EPS styrofoam sheathing materials vary depending on their density. EPS foam is produced between 15 and 30 kg/m³ density values as " sheathing materials ".
- It is the most economical insulation material.
- It is not fragile. As an exterior cladding material , it has a high flexural strength.
- The materials provide high sheathing . The thermal insulation property increases with intensity.
- According to DIN 4102, it is a Class B1 Hardly Flammable, Flame Retardant material.
- Vapor impermeability is very suitable for use in buildings and increases as its density increases. The vapor diffusion coefficient (µ) ranges from 20 to 100 depending on the density.
- It is very resistant to pressure. As the density increases , the compressive strength increases for thermal insulation materials .
- Since the best thermal insulation materials are closed pores, they practically do not get wet.
- Its thickness does not become thinner over time, it remains constant.
- The best sheathing materials are environmentally friendly materials. It does not contain ozone-depleting CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs. It is a 100% recyclable (recycled) material and does not produce waste that will pollute the environment after production.
- Sheathing materials have an eternal life. As long as the building stands still, it continues to serve as insulation. The insulation property does not change over time .
Sheathing coating materials are very light, easy to carry, easy to apply.
Buy Interior Sheathing Material
Which sheathing material is better? Trendwall decorative interior wall cladding, " insulation material ", that is, what does the styrofoam wall panel do? What is actually the answer to the question ? also included in the statement. Therefore, these panels have an important place for the decoration of the place and you can use it to beautify any place you want. It is a new generation interior wall covering material defined as" the best jacketing brand " and high technology is used in its production.
They are performance-price products that have both interior sheathing and home decoration features. Styrofoam wall panel materials used are very stylish and elegant products in homes, offices or other commercial areas by changing the atmosphere of the spaces. The best jacketing brand is a material that is widely talked and discussed on Forum sites.
It should be stated that Metpor users find it difficult to choose Trendwall sheathing material . Because the "styrofoam wall panels", which are found over 900, are the types of sheathing materials that are challenging in the decision-making stage with their pattern and texture types . We should add it as a footnote within the scope of information society services. Our styrofoam wall panel insulation boards are produced from eps white styrofoam materials . It is not xps sheathing material used for exterior sheathing purposes !.
- Sheathing Materials Comparison
- Wholesale Sheathing Materials Prices
- Interior Sheathing Materials
Sheathing Materials Prices
Sheathing material prices are calculated as 29.00 ₺ + VAT for 3 cm in m2 unit, and 32.00 ₺ + VAT for 4 cm . These jacketing styrofoam prices remain valid for 2019 . While sheathing materials and prices were 24.00 TL + VAT in 2018, prices increased in 2019 due to exchange rate fluctuations in Dollar and Euro currencies .
2020 sheathing prices are 32.00TL + VAT for 3 cm sheathing plate, 34.00TL + VAT for 4 cm sheathing plate . These thermal insulation board prices are foreseen for siding printing jacketing and jointed coating, decorative jacketing types You can contact us through the communication channels for sheathing materials wholesale.
- Sheathing materials prices
- What are the sheathing materials
- Sheathing materials and prices
- Sheathing materials price list
Expanded Polystyrene Insulation is a lightweight insulation made from polystyrene foam beads. This means it's rigid foam, so it's ideal for fixing to exterior walls. EPS is 90% air because it is not very dense because it consists of many small polystyrene beads, which means there are many small air pockets. You can get information from the link for the renovation of the exterior of old buildings . It is a great insulator due to the fact that
sheathing materials are foam . Because it is so lightweight, EPS is extremely safe to fix to walls using our dual fixing method of adhesive and mechanical fixings. Insulationit can then be decorated with a thin coating plaster to protect against the weather and create an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The thermal conductivity of EPS is 0.032 (W/mK). This thermal conductivity is maintained throughout its life so you never have to replace it further down the wall. In terms of building codes, on a solid wall feature you will need approximately 90 mm of EPS insulation to achieve the required U-value of 0.3 (W/mK).
- Calculation of sheathing materials
- Sheathing materials izmir
- Sheathing materials ankara
Manufacturing of jamb models and jamb on building facades and as a final process, jamb assembly is done by us as Metpor Jamb and Sheathing. The materials that we will use in the analysis of building decoration and villa jamb models are one step ahead with the advantage of being able to be produced in different models and sizes. Building jamb models provide a decorative view, especially thanks to the cornerstone application, which has been known as building corner jamb models for centuries .