The Best Heat-Insulated Decorative Exterior Wall Cladding Material Suggestions and Ideas
While making the exterior sheathing program, the visuality of the buildings is also considered today. For this purpose, decorative exterior thermal insulation applications are preferred. When it comes to exterior cladding models , it is seen that there are different decorative building materials. Even not a corner or a small part of the building, the decoration is in the form of the whole exterior cladding . For this purpose, the preferred fluted exterior cladding material , siding print cladding or different exterior cladding jamb materials on top of acrylic and mineral structures to achieve a decorative visuality, with facade cladding and jacketing. Possible. Parquet profiles or glass-covered structures are also preferred especially in detached houses. There are different decor-themed works according to the special tastes of the people. With the aim of this, it is not possible to talk about a design suitable for certain patterns. There are unique designs for each building target.
While thermal insulation decoration with Exterior Cladding is generally desired to obtain heat insulated buildings, Decorative Exterior Cladding Materials are sometimes used to serve thermal insulation. Exterior thermal insulation materials appear as styrofoam-based decorative sheathing materials such as decorative styrofoam with a stone look, exterior cladding with a wooden look, and complete stone cladding . Sometimes, homeowners or designers using their imaginations work wonders with different siding materials . In this case, the cost may increase.
In order to make sheathing in buildings , 3 different techniques are applied, namely sheathing companies, interior cladding, exterior wall cladding and " sandwich wall " . The best program created to prevent the formation of thermal bridges and to ensure the continuity of insulation is the exterior cladding program. Sheathing in buildings, that is, external wall cladding , is the most ideal thermal insulation system in terms of building physics. In addition, the product range of exterior cladding models in Metpor Dekor is quite wide. Exterior styrofoam coating materials are economical other " exterior sheathing " material options .
Everyone allocates an extra budget for these transactions and makes choices appropriate to that budget. With the aim of this, it should be agreed with an exterior coating company that gives the most suitable offer for the market conditions . However, it is also important not to have poor quality work done with the aim of getting it done cheaply. References should be requested from the manufacturers or the companies that make the applicator jacketing and it should be understood whether they know what they are doing.
The Best Decorative Exterior Wall Cladding Materials and Their Properties
- The coating used on the plates of exterior sheathing materials is acrylic-based and is extremely resistant to exterior conditions.
- Building jacketing materials are not affected by water, humidity, frost and UV.
- It is flexible and does not crack.
- The heat transfer coefficient is very low. (0.031 – 0.035 W/mK)
- It has high thermal insulation value.
- It is economical.
- Sheathing made on the exterior provides up to 60% savings depending on the shape and location of the building.
- The system pays for itself in 2 - 3 years.
- The insulation system continues to provide savings throughout the life of the building.
- The fire class is B1. In other words, it does not carry the flame.
- Since the siding is flexible, it is not affected by earthquakes and building fluctuations.
- Building jacketing materials are not harmful to human health and the environment.
- It does not contain insects and animals.
- Quality sheathing material should not absorb water into its body.
- Sheathing materials do not lose their thermal insulation properties over time .
- It is light, does not impose a significant load on the structure.
- It should be suitable for building physics and should be breathable.
- Jointed sheathing materials with lamp edges do not create a thermal bridge .
- Sheathing materials are easy to apply, their application is much faster and cleaner than sheathing applications (plastered, mesh).
- All jambs and sheathing products can be painted with any kind of non-solvent based paint. Of course, the preferred silicone-based exterior paint
- It provides the possibility of design for the building, it decorates the building.
- It is compatible with jamb, floor molding and sill profiles to be applied on them.
- It does not create a thermal bridge.