How to Apply Sheathing in 14 Articles?
- Surface Preparation for Sheathing Application
- Basement Profile Placement
- Adhesive Metpor Thermal Insulation Boards
- Metpor Thermal Insulation Boards Doweling
- Metpor Corner Profiles Placement
- Metpor Mesh Plaster Application
- Metpor Decorative Coating and Exterior Paint
- The application surface is cleaned from dust, dirt, oil and moisture. Spilled or swelled areas are cleaned with a wire brush, cracked and broken areas are repaired with filling materials.
- It is ensured that the heat insulation boards to be used are placed on the subbasement profile to form a smooth line, and the boards on which adhesive is applied with the frame method are placed on the subbasement profile and adhered to the wall.
- Adhesive mortar is applied by the frame method along the edges of the surfaces to be adhered to the thermal insulation boards, and it is adhered to the wall by applying point adhesive mortar in the middle of the boards and with a syntax method whose ideality is accepted. Mortars overflowing from the edges are strictly cleaned in order to prevent the formation of thermal bridges while the boards are attached to the wall.
- After the mortar used in the bonding procedure has dried (average 24 hours), the doweling procedure is carried out with the aim of preventing the effects of wind and turbulence. By international standards, 6 dowels are used per m² in applications.
- In order to prevent the risks of separation in the corners due to the effects of water and wind and to obtain smooth corners, the procedure of placing corner profiles is carried out. Dilatation, dropper, sill etc. Materials are applied where necessary.
- The first layer of plaster program and reinforcement mesh are placed on the thermal insulation boards in such a way that they are embedded in the plaster. Before the plaster dries, a thicker second layer plaster program should be made.
- After the plaster program has completely dried, the cement-based, final layer decorative coating made with a trowel is applied to the surface with a textured effect, and the thermal insulation procedure is terminated by making an acrylic exterior paint program . You have reached the information " How to make sheathing in 14 stages? " above .
The best thermal insulation materials are factors such as being durable on the exterior, not easily affected by water and moisture, fire resistance, pressure and tensile strength, vapor diffusion resistance, unit volume weight, plaster adhesion, workability, long life, being economical in terms of sheathing material m2 prices . should be taken into account. As " sheathing companies ", we give a guarantee injacketing package or " jacket jacketing " applications