Things to Know About Sheathing
- Why do I need to have thermal insulation (thermal insulation) done?
- What will the jacket do for me?
- Is it obligatory to have sheathing ?
- Our building gets cold from the north side, would it be enough if we only had an " exterior cladding " for the north side?
etc. If you are asking questions like, all the answers you are looking for are here...
* Firstly, it provides savings up to 50% - 70% in heating and cooling costs.
* With the help of the savings provided, the insulation costs you make are regained in an average of 2 years.
* Adds additional value with the help of applications applied to your buildings and other structures.
* Extends the life of the building.
* It keeps the building warm in winter and cool in summer.
* It prevents excessive humidity, humidity, mold, sweating and staining in buildings. In this way, the atmosphere of the region becomes more healthy.
* With the help of sheathing, structures gain a decorative view.
* It minimizes the heat loss in the flat.
* The thermal insulation program applied only on the northern façade (single façade) acts as a thermal bridge. Since heat losses occur through conduction, heat losses will still continue on the facades that are not insulated . For this purpose, thermal insulation of all open areas (wall, floor, glass, roof, etc.) is required while making thermal insulation.