Building Exterior Sheathing (Cladding) Materials
Correct Workmanship in
Sheathing It is imperative that the company you contact for the purpose of correct workmanship created in Sheathing should be successful. For this reason, Mete Yılmaz is the only one in Turkey in this regard. The brand, which provides services throughout Turkey in coordination with the Metpor sheathing company , has most of the workmanship that it has successfully completed at the point we have reached today.
Well, what does the right building exterior sheathing materials mean in the sheathing process?
When it comes to place for correct thermal insulation , the program created from the outside of the buildings should come to mind. Because when the walls are built from outside, some of the column beams, which are reinforced concrete carriers, are insulated. In this way, thermal bridges will be minimized considerably. moreover, the harmful effects of humidity are avoided in these areas.
Use of Correct Sheathing Materials The quality of the building exterior cladding materials
to be used in insulation will also affect its longevity. Sheathing and jamb prices may vary depending on the quality of the thermal insulation materials used. For this purpose, it is necessary to prefer the products of sheathing companies that each individual knows.
Exterior Cladding (Insulation) Material Types and Properties
- Thermal conductivity coefficients of thermal insulation materials should be small . In this way, they provide " energy saving ".
- Sheathing materials to be used in buildings should not be heavy.
- Sheathing materials should be odorless. It should not emit offensive odors in the long run.
- It should have the ability to absorb water and moisture.
- Exterior cladding materials to be used for insulation should not have spaces where bacteria and pests can nest.
- It should be resistant to rotting.
- Insulation materials should not lose their first day feature.
- It should not be flammable.
- Insulation materials should be long-lasting.
- It should be suitable for transportation and should not harm human health.
- Thermal insulation materials should be economical and available .