What is Weather Boarding (Siding) Materials?
Decoupage styrofoam siding products in the form of siding are a very preferred method of exterior wall sheathing among the "sheathing types" as exterior wall cladding. Waterside pressure, thermal insulation boards, siding with the reason that so plastered plastering yourself ready style is very advantageous as easy waterside pressure without requiring additional file that do not require plaster jacketing due to be painted the exterior surface by applying directly to the stems themselves.
Weather Boarding (Siding) m2 Unit Prices
Thermal insulation m2 Material Unit Price 4 cm sheet 25.00 $ /m2 + VAT
Exterior Façade m2 Prices 4 cm Sheet 25.00 $ / m2 + VAT
How is the Siding (Weather Boarding) Exterior Wall Covering Made?
- Scaffolding is installed on the building facades.
- The ends of the jointed exterior cladding boards that overflow with mortar are smoothed out with the help of a spatula.
- The 4 cm thick weather boarding with a joint gap is attached to the facade by gluing by combing the back surface with adhesive.
- If desired, 2 siding press sheathing boards per square meter will be doweled so that they hit 4 cm on the exterior surface. Dowel locations are placed between joints or under the jambs.
- All joints of the 4 cm ready sheathing material are glued with adhesive and the overflowing parts are cleaned with a spatula.
- All joints are left to dry by retouching with jamb mortar, and when drying is finished, the sanding procedure is done so that the surface is smooth.
- Then, the surface is made ready for paint by applying a primer on the weather boarding 4 cm exterior cladding.
Polystyrene (Siding) Thermal Insulation Boards, Siding Styrofoam Wall Cladding Plates